CAMPING INFORMATION & RULES
- Campground opens 10 AM, Thursday
- Early entry “is allowed” with a fee of $25 additional per day
- Taping off areas for camping early will also result in the $25 fee
- Ticket or fee is required once entering the grounds
- VIP camping opens 10am, Thursday
- Early entry “is allowed” as well with an additional fee of $30 per day
- RV spots without a VIP pass…same rules except $30 fee prior to Wednesday
- Showers will be available Friday afternoon and will be available (per posted schedule) until Sunday evening
- BRING YOUR OWN TOWEL!
- NO PETS…That means NO PETS!
After Hours Jam
- NO ONE MAY ENTER THE AFTER HOURS JAM WITHOUT A “WEEKEND PASS”
- In other words, day-pass holders cannot attend the jam. THIS IS OUR EFFORT TO ELIMINATE DUIs
- No ATV’s except staff use
- No fights…Duh!
- No firearms, explosive devices…Yeah, that means “fireworks”
- No amplified music besides main stage…keeps the neighbors happy
- Be “cool ” like always…good folks all!
HAVE A GREAT TIME!
These rules are based on Deming Logging Show requirements. Following them makes it easier to be good neighbors and ensures us this great venue for years to come.